Saturday, April 25, 2009

Better Late than Never?

I have decided that I am the world's worst blogger. One post in two months= LAME! That's it. I'm over it. *sigh* I'm finally posting pictures from our wonderful (and extremely overdue) trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica that was nearly two months ago! I have promised myself that I will never again allow as much time to pass between the small doses of R&R that I, in my own humble opinion, rightfully deserve... I guess our vacation, much like this blog post, came better late than never.


How could you NOT relax when this is the view from your balcony?

Oh, and the view at sunset. The weather was so perfect we left the balcony doors open every night. Heaven!


Stopping between breakfast and our morning beach outing for a quick pic. That pretty much sums our trip: EAT, BEACH, SLEEP, and repeat. It was tough, I guess it's a good thing we're such troopers.

O.K. one more....




PARADISE found! By the third day we were plotting for next year's trip. (That reminds me, where is our tax return?) Back to REALITY...

No comments:

Post a Comment