Monday, July 20, 2009

We have BIG NEWS!

John and I are having a BABY! Our due date is February 17, 2010~ which seems so far away, but I'm sure it'll be here before we know it! Our first ultrasound was Tuesday, July 21st. To say it was amazing to see the first pictures of our baby is a huge understatement! When the doctor pointed out the tiny head, hands, feet, and little flicker of a heartbeat we were speechless. (Maybe for the first time in my life, ha!) John says it looks like him. ;) We will find out in six weeks what the gender is. For the record, I think BOY, but John thinks GIRL. After we find out, which will actually be the week of our 3rd anniversary, (and also the week of the first Auburn home game) the loser has to take the winner out to the restaurant of choice. I better think of somewhere good...

No comments:

Post a Comment