Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Gwin is a....

GIRL! We are so excited! I thought I knew for sure that it was going to be a boy, but since day one John has insisted that it was a girl. He was right! (For once, I actually don't mind saying it... "You were right, I was wrong." Write it down, I'll never say it again.)

Here are a few pictures of her at the 16 week ultrasound...

It's definitely a GIRL! And suffice it to say she already has quite the ATTITUDE! (Insert sarcastic comment here, such as "NO! Not your child!"or "She is related to you, ya know.") During the ultrasound, Sheila (ultrasonographer extraordinare) was trying to push little girl around to get a better view when all of a sudden, in response to the provocation, baby STOMPS HER FEET, then arches her back and ELBOWS me!

Here's a shot of how our little girl is positioned... UPSIDE DOWN and her head is ON MY BLADDER. Explains the 38924 trips to the potty each day. Well, at least it seems like that many.

OK, you have to use your imagination a little here, but this is a picture of her little face.

That's all for now.... More to come later. Have a great week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment