For all of you who have been asking, you will be pleased to know that we finally registered! Here's a link to the
Babies"R"Us - Baby Registry. A BIG THANKS to Haley who drove me to Columbus to help me figure out what I needed to register for! I would have been absolutely lost without her! Don't get me wrong, I was still COMPLETELY overwhelmed at ALL of the crazy contraptions and the massive amounts of GEAR that this little tiny girl is going to require!
We are also registered at Target, but I couldn't find a way to post it on our Blog. If you'd like to view it click this link http://www.target.com/registry/baby/portal and just search for us by name. And if you know me well, you will not be surprised to find out that I've taken the liberty of price-shopping and registering for said "gear" where the price was the best. Shocker, I know. AND you're welcome ;) Just kidding, of course. Thank you to all of you for your support! We are so excited and promise to post pics of the progress on the nursery soon!
I have MOVED
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment