Here we are on Aug.5th, at 12 weeks, baby about the length of a lime! Cute, huh?(Not ME, the LIME! :)
P.S. I had also just eaten an e-normous Birthday dinner at Mikata, which more aptly explains the "pooch" here.
And at 14 weeks, the baby is the length of a lemon.
Here we are at 15 weeks, baby is the length of a naval orange.(Seems confusing to me too, but I'm trusting these pregnancy websites here)
This is me and baby at 16 weeks, where we just found out it was a GIRL! Oh, and she's an avocado.
I skipped a few weeks all the way to 21 weeks (I must've thought the fruits/veggies listed were either boring or ugly) and the baby is the length (and also hoping the weight with all I've put on) of a cantaloupe. Actually, she's just about a pound in this picture. :(
I will take more soon, at this point the websites give you fruits by the month, not the week. We are 25 weeks tomorrow! Our 4D ultrasound is scheduled for next Monday, which should be quite the event with both sets of grandparents joining us for the festivities (you got it, all SIX of us will be in poor Sheila's ultrasound room! Don't worry, I've apologized to her in advance.) Pictures will be posted soon after-- of the baby, not the grandparents. :) Until then!

Jana
ReplyDeleteI got a new phone and I don't have your cell number. Text it to me!!! Love keeping up with your site!
that was me Angela that just said that by the way...it didn't come up!
ReplyDelete