After the first 4D ultrsound last week was a COMPLETE and total failure, we went again today for another attempt at a decent shot of her face. I scheduled this appointment for 4 in the afternoon which is typically her unofficial in-utero "playtime," and to make her even more hyper I downed a Cherry Coke and a Snickers beforehand. Despite my efforts, I was left with little more than a massive post-sugar high headache and I am quite honestly
not looking forward to staying up until the wee hours of the morning paying for the caffeine overload. But I guess I am subconsciously teaching myself a lesson in
sacrifice. Ha! (Tylenol PM is sounding like a
really good idea tonight...)
We were able to get a few pics from the side at first, but as soon as little girl figured out that we were spying on her again she got shy and turned around to the back again, to the same position she was in last week with her face buried in my back. Perfect, she is already exhibiting defiant behavior. Enjoy!

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part, but her eyes look like they are open in this picture. Also, LOVE the pursed lips and puffy cheeks in this one. The first of many hilarious faces to come one day, I'm sure!

Hands up, hiding her face- AGAIN!
Anyway, that's about it. We are getting closer to being finished with the nursery, except for final touches. Sherry has finished all of the bedding and major sewing projects, which turned out
beautifully! Stay tuned for pics of that too!
No comments:
Post a Comment