HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LILY!

I can't believe our sweet girl is already over a year old! Time really does fly like they say it does. She is such a sweet-hearted child and is almost always happy and playful. She is crawling all over creation and into anything and everything. She is standing up and cruising around but not quite ready to walk. She talks all.the.time. and is saying alot of words, new ones every day. She LOVES the dogs, and we think the feeling mutual only a small percentage of the time. Those poor pooches give us looks as if to say "Seriously? I didn't sign up for this." They're good sports. I am looking forward to the sunny weather coming to spend more time outside with her :)
I haven't had much spare time lately, so the blog is very outdated-- as usual. Here are a few pictures from Lily's First Birthday to keep from getting too far behind. (Even if it was almost two months ago...)
Lily's beautiful Birthday Cake! Thanks, Haley!

the Smash Cake
Not too sure about this...
Hmmm.... not so bad!
"Boons!" (Balloons- one of her favorite things in life) and her loot!
No comments:
Post a Comment